Saturday, January 26, 2013

I got the big letter!!!!

Dear Sister Giani:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the California Roseville Mission.
I will be reporting to the Provo MTC on June 12, 2013!

Need I say more?

My first thought was oh man it's not foreign, but then I was excited because it wasn't Iowa or something. It became a relief to me that I was going to be speaking English. Of course I would have been thrilled no matter what but I think Cali is perfect for me. The one time I remember visiting California I absolutely loved it. I went this past March to Los Angeles. I am excited that I will be in the northern part of California too.

I am so excited to take part in the Lord's work. I am grateful to know of the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and to be able teach others about him. I am excited to devote the next year and half to the people of California and also to the Lord!

137 days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment