I am back at college!!! We ( as in my mom and Christina) left early Friday morning and finally arrived in Rexburg late Sunday night. I had quite a number of interesting events happen on our trip!
The first day went really well, and so did Saturday, or so we thought. Around noon, my car, Angie, got a flat! We had to wait 45 minutes for AAA to come because I didn't have a lug wrench. So then we thankfully had a Walmart within 30 miles. I just got new tires back in December from Les Schwab, and they wanted me to bring the tire so they can tell us if they can replace it. A couple of pictures, and some thank yous later, I got my money back for the one tire. In the meantime we went to Olive Garden! We all had a laughing fit too, and I think we scared some of the other customers. This whole fiasco set us back 5 whole hours!
So the next event, was on Sunday. Once we were back in Rexburg, we unloaded my full car, and left for Twin Falls. I had to drive Christina and my mom to meet Traci. It was a late night, and it was raining and Christina didn't want me driving back by myself. So she booked a hotel room for me. I've never stayed in a hotel by myself, so that was something new!
Then today, as I am driving back to school I get a text from Chase bank saying there is possible fraud!! Someone tried to purchase an automatic fuel dispenser for $151! Luckily, my bank declined it, and put my account on hold. Which is not good in a way. I have a $90 check, that luckily I didn't deposit. That's all the money I have to my name till I get a new account! Keep in mind, I can budget, but it's very difficult when I just started school and I have no food!
And last but not least, I have no roommate when I am supposed to! This is very upsetting to me, but I guess it's better then having a bad roommate. I will stay positive! I am excited for the semester and excited to catch up with all those I met last semester. Hopefully my week will go better, and no more crazy incidents.
Pictures to be posted soon!
Oh my gosh, I can not believe you are already posting! What a crazy trip!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more about it this weekend. :) We're so excited to see you!!
Need some food? I got a super GREAT deal on cereal this week.