I'm leaving again for a school in a couple of days! I can't believe the past couple of months have happened so quickly! There's a lot of things that I will definitely miss about New York. Here's a couple that I'll miss A LOT:
my friends! especially Kristen, Kim, and Maggie!
my coworkers at Panera, like Melanie, Dennis, and Tom
Bellvale Cremery
The ward family! Like sister goolcharon and the Lake family! Especially McKenna because I get to give all my clothes to her once they don't fit anymore, and I love to see her face when I tell her I have more for her!
The Kettenring Family! I think I'm at their house more than I am at my own, partially because I'm their adopted daughter. LOL. I eat there, I play games, I sleep, I break into their house, I pretty much do whatever.
There's so many more things I could choose from, I could go on for forever really. There are also some things that I am ready for though in Idaho. I'm ready for college again! I'm ready for the late nights all the time, being close to family, and the complete freedom (mostly from my parents)! I hope the semester goes by quick though! I want to come back and enjoy the New York summer so I can go to my favorite vacation spot: Cape May!
Talk to everyone when I get to Idaho! Another 2,700 miles to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment