Monday, June 6, 2011

The Dirty Dash!!!

The Dirty Dash was an absolute blast! It was just my style of having fun while exercising (well sort of exercising). I went with my brother and sister in law and my two nephews. Joellen's brother and nephew also came. There was a Piglet Race for them, and then the regular race for the big kids. It was so much fun. I felt like a little kid again. I felt like there wasn't anything else in the world that I wanted to do! There was just tons of MUD. There was a huge slide, and walls to climb over, tires to jump through, hay bails to jump over, and just MUD. Oh, and I forgot to add to get to the finish line there was a pool of mud you had to pretty much swim through, and a giant mud wall to climb over. I cannot wait for next year!
Aren't we dirty??
My favorite picture! HA look at that kid!

The beginning of the mud pool at the finish line...
Before our race....
and after...


I LOVED THE DIRTY DASH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I need you to email all the pics from the event! I don't have any. :(

    It was soooooo fun and I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete