Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's been awhile....

It has been too long for me to not write in my blog! I got so used to writing in it but things have been crazy! This semester so far has been great and crazy all at the same time! Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutely love college? My roommates are great, and so are my friends, and my classes are awesome too. This semester I am taking 16 credits, which is more than my usual load of 14. I have a pretty easy schedule though. I start everyday at 7:45 and I am done at 11:15, and 1:30. I am taking an english class, math, a leadership class, basic skills (backpacking), and an experimental education class. I absolutely love all of them! I really enjoy my outdoor recreation classes. I am pretty sure I am going to switch my major because of it! Next week I am even going on a 3 day backpacking trip to Palisades Park with my class!
I also decided that I am going to stay here in the winter, so I will be out west pretty much year round this school year. I am probably not going to take any classes so I am going to focus on getting a job! Which I need badly!
I gotta get back to homework but I am sure to be on here more often!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, I am married to someone who used to be an Outdoor Rec major....interesting.

    ReplyDelete