Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sophomore Year of College!

Well I'm back in Rexburg at BYUI. So far so good. My roommates are cool, my classes are good, my friends are great, devotional is great, the weather is perfect, the Bishop is cool, and the livin' is easy. I'm enjoying it very much. I was hesitate about it all in the beginning, but now it's all good.
I'm taking 16 credits as of now, but may change to 18 or 19. It's more than usual but so far my classes don't seem too hard. One of my classes, my Basic Skills, is only the first half which is why I am okay with taking 19 credits. Basic Skills will probably be by far my favorite class. It's a backpacking class, and we learn the in's and out's of backpacking. We will be taking a 3 day trip to Big Elk Mountain in October too - which I am extremely excited about!
Well that's all I have for today's post. I've got lots to do and very little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment