Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sooo busy!!

I made it a goal of mine with my blog that I would post at least one thing once a month. I made it just in time for  November. I have been extremely busy this semester and I don't ever seem to have time to do anything EVER! To catch you up on things.... On November 1st I had surgery! The plan was to get my gallbladder removed but the Doctor ended up finding an abscess on my liver instead! So with all that going on... I became 2 weeks behind on all my work. With 16 credits this semester that is A LOT. So I have been trying to catch, and now I am only behind in my english with my research paper! I ran cross country. I finished my own season with a personal record of 24:12. I had about 3 weeks left of the season but the same day I made that record is when I started feeling sick so that was the end of that. I went on a lot of dates this semester, but through cross country someone special came around. Lets just say Ethan is a great boyfriend! He's bought me flowers and candy, and kept me company everyday while I was. He's even met my entire family minus my brother Chris. He met my parents too when they came out to see me. I also got an iPhone. I love it! What a shocker right? HA Then Thanksgiving finally rolled around the corner. I got to see all of my family except Chris. That was really nice. I did a lot of shopping, and just hanging out, and a little bit of catching up on work.
There's not much left to say. I've only got a couple of weeks left in the semester. I will be going home soon, and then will be returning back to school so that I can work. (hopefully)
Talk to you in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment