So this March I will be taking a vacation. For a week. Without my family. With my best friend. From New York. To Los Angeles. I AM SO FRICKIN EXCITED!!! I decided that I didn't want to go home for spring break, and that I wanted to go somewhere fun and exciting where I have never been. Kristen and I wanted to go on a cruise, but the plane ticket was more money, and then we wanted to Miami, but it was still too much. So we decided Los Angeles. This is the first time that I will be going without any family, and without going to see family. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, and love visiting me, but this will be something much more exciting. I've got less then a month till we go too! And planning a trip? I LOVE IT! Most people I hear hate it, but this is my first time. I've never done it because whenever I've gone somewhere it's been with family, so we don't plan things. This is a whole new experience to me and I am beyond excited! We get to go where we want, when we want, and how we want. Ahh!
20 more days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment