Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FAIL

My new years resolution was to write on my blog twice a month. I didn't write in my blog at all in January. My goal then, is to then get one entry in, I will make some modifications.
So far my month here in Rexburg has been good. I found a job! And I have plenty of free time. My job is at Opinionology, which is a survey center. I do all sorts of surveys of the sort, so far I have done just surveys regarding Chase Business accounts. It's a rather boring job, but it gets the bills paid.
I am on the long distance team. I love it! Ethan's brother Austin is the coach and I think he makes the workouts harder just to bug me. We definitely have a love hate relationship because I eventually thank him later. It certainly keeps me occupied.
Other than that I haven't done much of anything. I actually went down to visit some family down in Salt Lake. It was a super short 2 day trip but definitely worth it. It was great to see my Nan doing well in her rehab center, and to see my Pop. I loved being able to see my nephews and my brother and sis in law. I love being so close to everyone that I usually only saw in the summers.
That's pretty much all I had to write about this month. Hopefully I'll get a mid month entry in!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you re-evaluated your "failed" goal and set a new one. That's really what goal setting is all about.

    I do a mini assessment of each one of my days and pick one thing to do better the next day. (Like, don't yell at my kids.) The evaluation at the end of the day helps me stay focused on reaching my goals (like don't yell at my kids.)

    I feel you on the job. It's not the most exciting thing to do in the world, but you can't beat the pay! :)

    ReplyDelete