Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lots of things happening!

Christina got engaged!! We are all very excited for her, and the wedding is coming soon! So far it's looking like October 5th! I cannot wait!
Sal and Joellen are also having another baby! I am very excited for that too because I will be able to see Joellens belly grow over the next several months! The baby is due sometime in November! Which means a lot will be happening in the next 7 months or so for the family. 
I am also starting school up again next week. I will be going to school full time, working part time, and running on the school team. I will be busy busy. I will also be training for a half/full marathon! I haven't quite decided yet which I am going to do, but I will know soon!
Hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment