I have been so excited to start school again. This past winter I did not take any classes because I didn't have enough money, and so I worked. I loved working and making money, but I was not a fan of having nothing to do when I wasn't working. It was the first time since I started college in fall of 2010 that I haven't taken any classes! Hopefully I will be able to take classes come the winter since I will be working now. Anyways, classes have started again! So far I love my classes! I am taking math, anatomy, orienteering, facility management, and a recreation management class. So far so lovely. My orienteering class is for the first half of the semester, and I go on field trips every week for it. I have only one class on Wednesdays and NO CLASSES on friday!!! I love it! All of my classes are in the mornings so I have the entire afternoon to do homework. I work about 15 hours a week, 3 times. It gives me some good cushioning every week thats for sure. Since I don't have classes on Fridays I will be going to the temple on those days, and I already love it! I will also be on the running team again this semester. It will give me good motivation to sign up for the marathon that I want to do this year. Other than this, nothing crazy has happened here in Rexburg. The only thing crazy is that it has been about 80* for about a week, and then I woke up to snow this morning. Kinda crazy, but yet again it's Rexburg.
Hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment