Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm a person in my 20's...

I turned 20 on May 9th! It's crazy to think that I am no longer a teenager, and I have to act responsible now... It's also weird to say that I am in my 20's. Makes me feel old, even though I am still young!
My roommate Nicole made me breakfast, and I slept in a little bit. I had only class, and so I was able to hang out at home and relax. My good friend Josh took me out to lunch to my favorite place, the TACO BUS!!!! I received beautiful flowers from Christina in this awesome mug, and my roommates surprised me! They decorated the apartment, and made my favorite cake, better than sex cake. It was super good. And then we went to the Ropes course here at school and I climbed one of the courses, and had a burger. Afterwards my friends and I all went bowling. It was my friend Drew's birthday also so we were able to celebrate together.
Overall, it was a successful birthday!
Thanks guys!





1 comment:

  1. Because you're 20 you now have to act responsible? I wouldn't go quite that far.....

    Happy Birthday Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete