Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer well spent...

So far my summer vacation has been just me relaxing. I go to bed late, wake up kinda late, lay out in the backyard and tan, read, eat, and hang out with friends. Oh and shopping. I'm still on the lookout for some shoes for the wedding. I've been eating nonstop since I've been home too, so far I've gained 3 pounds (which is good). I have been reading constantly, I've finished a couple of books already. And I love to lay out in the backyard. It does suck though because I don't have a pool, but it's still really nice to get a little tan.
Some days I have to admit I get pretty bored but I shouldn't take this for granted because I won't get to be this lazy for another year. I decided to not work so that I could relax and help with wedding stuff (and I was only going to be home for a few weeks). Luckily, my friend Kristen works at a farm and does farmers markets in the city, and she got me an opportunity to work 4 of them. 3 of them I will be maning all on my own in the city! So that will be exciting, and get me some money!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summers! Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment