Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chicken Sorrentino Fusilli and Asparagus

I couldn't resist documenting this stuff! It's not everyday you see me cooking!
So that Cake Boss has a new show called Kitchen Boss. I like this show a lot! I was watching it yesterday and he was making this recipe and let me tell you it looked AMAZING! I took the liberty to tell my mom that I wanted to make it for dinner that night. So we went out in the snow storm to get the ingredients. I don't cook at home, but being at a school forced myself to cook. Now that I'm home I'm definitely a lot better at cooking. I can cook, I just choose not to I tell my mom. The other night I made fish and rice. And last night I moved up in the world. I made Chicken Sorrentino Fusilli and Asparagus. I made sure that I watched what Buddy was doing, and followed the recipe to the tee. I was so excited to make this - and let me tell you it was DELICIOUS! It was so good and very filling, I could barely eat what was left on my plate! I am definitely proud of myself, and hopefully the next meal I make will turn out just as good!

It's got spaghetti, chicken, prosciutto, eggplant, cheese, and of course sauce on it!

here's the recipe you gotta try it out!
http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/chicken-sorrentino-fusilli-recipe.htm

1 comment:

  1. way to go chef Michelle! That looks awesome!

    "I can cook, but chose not to tell my mom." You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete