Saturday, January 29, 2011
developed allergies for my house???
If you've seen me around lately and I look unhappy, or look sad, or have teary eyes, here's why. I've developed allergies! When I first came home to NY I was congested but it wasn't all that bad, it was just my nose adjusting to the NY air again. But unlike in September when it went away it's just gotten worse! I definitely don't have a cold because it would have come and gone already so it has to be allergies of some sort. The worst part about it, its worse when I'm in my house! I am constantly blowing my nose, to let out nothing, constantly have teary eyes which make me look like I've been crying, and constantly sneezing. I hate sneezing and that is all of done for the past 2 weeks. It's gotten progressively worse too. And I used to sleep through the night, I was dead to the world when I slept because I always slept great. Not anymore. My great nights of sleep are gone. I wake up two to three times a night just because I have a running nose, or think I do. And my lips have gotten progressively more chapped, and there is nothing I can do to fix it because I have to breath through my mouth now. Usually I am better when I am outside but I'm not outside too often in the snow. But as soon as I'm home the allergies are back on. And it's not like the house is dirty, it's very clean actually. When I go to someone elses house I am usually fine too. So in a nutshell I think I've developed allergies for my house, more the reason to stay out of it as much as possible! I think I'll have to get checked out by a doctor or something because my dad, you know the certified doctor that he is, doesn't think I have allergies. And he hides the Claritin from me because I don't know what dose to take on my own because apparently I don't know how to read and that I need to be given medicine like a 5 year old. All in all, I feel like crap, so in turn it makes me look sad and miserable even though I really am happy! (even though I don't look it!) Enough rambling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claritin may now become your best friend!!
ReplyDelete