Thursday, January 27, 2011

My car Angie!

  Most of you know that I bought a car while at school! I absolutely love it! I love having the freedom to do whatever I please, and I like the sound of saying that the car is MINE. Although it's coming up on 17 years old, it's done quite well. Hopefully I will get a few more years out of it, and some cross country trips!
 Because I will be home in New York til April I had to drive my car home from Idaho. The 2,300 mile trip took 34 hours to do. I did it at the end of December. We expected storms, but didn't hit any snow whatsoever! It was a fun trip! This was the one sunset that we got to see while on our trip, and it was so worth it!
My best friend Kristen flew out to help me drive home. It was her Christmas gift to me. It was one of the best because I hadn't seen her since August! I am so happy that I was able to spend the trip home with her! I also drove my friend Kyle home. With all of my stuff and his stuff we had just enough seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment