Friday, May 13, 2011

2011 Do the Du Duathlon

I am so excited! It's a 5k run and then a 15 mile bike race! Why did I randomly decide to do this? Because I rented a bike yesterday from the school's Outdoor Resource Center and the guy told me a good road trail to go on. He told me it was roughly 15 miles, which it was. But it was super easy! I loved it. So since I love to run, and I found a new love for biking, I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to do both. Someone that was biking the same road as I was told me about it, and here I am taking the chance to race!
So if you are in or around Rexburg on Saturday May 21st you should come watch me race! It's at 10 AM.

http://lifeactive.org/2011-do-the-du-duathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment