Today I went on a hike with the Outdoor Activity Center here at BYU Idaho. It was the first one of the semester and the first one for me here at school. I LOVED IT. I invited a couple of my friends, and we decided that we're going to do something at least twice a month. This hike had such a view! There was still a ton of snow so we didn't get to go to our original destination BUT none the less, the view was great. There was only about ten of us including the guide. The group was all girls except for two married guys! That's okay though because I was able to meet a bunch of new people. This coming weekend we're going to go to the caves and do some 'caving'. I am really excited about this because one I've never been and second I get to wear a helmet with a light. Haha.
Here's the great group that we went with!
My friend Sam and I.
Krysta!
The amazing view! Notice all the snow??
It's a lot of poop...and a video game! That still works might I add.
First of all, I like you're new header picture. Very "winter."
ReplyDeleteNice hike! I love doing stuff like that. I loved when Sal worked for UNLV because we were able to do stuff like that all the time. You really do get to meet a lot of people and see some fun places you'd never be able to on your own.