Tuesday, July 5, 2011

17 days for 17 things

17 more days! I am quite excited! I have a list of things I want to do when I'm home for my seven week break:
1) eat Dunkin Donuts
2) eat bagels
3) eat pizza
4) eat mom's cooking instead of mine own
5) eat when I want, where I want and not worry about whether I'll have food the next day...
6) go to Captains pizzeria in the Bronx
7) go the pastry and bread shop in Queens so I can get REAL italian bread and cannoli's
8) go skydiving?
9) go to Cape May!
10) go to Bellvale Cremery for amazing ice cream...
11) drive in a car that has AC
12) go to the mall!
13) go to a super walmart...pathetic right?
14) go to the City! i miss the craziness
15) go to Panera!
16) see my family
17) last but not least see my best friends!!!

notice how much my list revolves around food...

1 comment:

  1. Food does seem to occupy your thoughts a lot. I'd be looking forward to driving a car with AC too!

    ReplyDelete