Friday, July 1, 2011

5 munchkins!

This past weekend I got to go to Boise to hang out with all 5 munchkins! Let me tell you- they were a lot of work! I gotta love 'em though! I learned a lot from being with them!

Mackenzie loves to give me hugs and kisses when she knows the boys don't listen to me.
Sal will actually watch tv if we put it on. Everyone else has a small tension span.
Harper is clearly a trouble maker. He enjoys making Mackenzie mad. He loves the lawn mower.
Nicky tells me "I go pee" only when he has a diaper on. He never tells me when he has underwear on.
Mason is mason. He's adorable and loves to be held. He loves to snuggle with you when you watch Baby Einstein with him.

Even though this kids drove me a little crazy - I am happy that I live close enough to them to see them all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment